Diesel-electric engine 060-DA, 2100 HP, class 60 (100km/h) and class 62 (120km/h)
Authors: Alex Chiriac, Dorin Dronca, Andrei Pintea, Andrei Chiriac, Remus Iancu
Names: CFR Marfa 60-0125-9, CFR Calatori 62-1058-7
- Axle type: CoCo
- Maximum power: 2100 HP
- Maximum speed: 100km/h for class 60, 120km/h for class 62
Features for Train Simulator
- Realistic model and textures
- 3D cabviews specific for locomotives 60-0125-9 and 62-1058-7
- Advanced functions: Train brake lock, "INDUSI" PZB system, Special exhaust for startup and then a specific one for different RPM values. Internal control for the temperature of water cooling system, Digital speedometer (IVMS) and vintage speedometer with functional clock (Hasler), animated doors, windows, blinds, shunting light, end-train, etc.
For more details, please refer to the locomotive's manual.
- Alex Chiriac: Original 3D model
- Dorin Dronca: 3D Model ajustments, textures for 125 engine and animations
- Andrei Pintea: Texturing for 3D Model of the cab and the 1058 engine
- Andrei Chiriac: Implementation for Train Simulator 2017, textures for 125 engine and sounds
- Remus Iancu: Engine scripting