The Romanian signaling system megapack is an Add-on for Train Simulator 2016 or later, created by Dalin Lazar (3D models and textures) and Remus Iancu (3D variations, scripting, testing and packaging) that contans:
- The signaling system on two levels of speed (DTV) with rectangular shaped signal heads
- The signaling system on two levels of speed with SSSR type signals with rounded heads (vintage)
- The signaling system on multiple levels of speed (TMV) with rectangular shaped signal heads
- Level crossings with or without gates and several side objects.
The package contains a RWP file that is to be used in the program "Utilities.exe", section "Package Manager", to install in TS20XX, the 4 add-ons listed above. The package also contains the following tutorials in Microsoft Power Point formats or Portable Document Format (PDF - without animations):
- Complete tutorial for Signaling on two levels of speed, required for all the other tutorials.
- Tutorial for Signaling on multiple levels of speed, which only explains the specific part of this signaling system.
- Tutorial for the Level Crossings
- Excel table with the influences of the inductors for the Signaling on multiple levels of speed
- Signal indications for all the signaling systems.
The DTV signals from this package have a realistic behaviour. Nevertheless, some aspects could not be or were partially reproduced in this game:
- The small white decals, on which the number of the signal is written, are inactive.
- Some signals are not available in all the shapes.
- The shunting indication can only be activated by the use the scenario signal "Manevra Scenariu".
- A static consist will activate a signal, just as well as an active train will (a game limitation)
- The signals not found in the package were not created by the authors
- Some signals are assembled from several assets (post, console, direction indication, signal decal etc.).
If these aspects are unacceptable to you, we recommend you do not buy this product. Any later complaint will be rejected just as well as any refund request.
Please carefully read the Conditions of use, before buying the product.
Once bought, the product can be downloaded here: https://train-sim.ro/customer/downloadableproducts