The Romanian signaling system megapack is an Add-on for Train Simulator 2016 or later, created by Dalin Lazar (3D models and textures) and Remus Iancu (3D variations, scripting, testing and packaging) that contans:
- The signaling system on two levels of speed (DTV) with rectangular shaped signal heads
- The signaling system on two levels of speed with SSSR type signals with rounded heads (vintage)
- The signaling system on multiple levels of speed (TMV) with rectangular shaped signal heads
- Level crossings with or without gates and several side objects.
The package contains a RWP file that is to be used in the program "Utilities.exe", section "Package Manager", to install in TS20XX, the 4 add-ons listed above. The package also contains the following tutorials in Microsoft Power Point formats or Portable Document Format (PDF - without animations):
- Complete tutorial for Signaling on two levels of speed, required for all the other tutorials.
- Tutorial for Signaling on multiple levels of speed, which only explains the specific part of this signaling system.
- Tutorial for the Level Crossings
- Excel table with the influences of the inductors for the Signaling on multiple levels of speed
- Signal indications for all the signaling systems.